a guest Jun 19th, 2017 48 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Initialise the superblock if you reuse hard disks
- WARNING! If you are using hard disks which have a md superblock from an earlier installation in a different RAID array, you MUST zero the superblock before activating the
- autostart feature.
- For doing this, do not start the RAID devices automatically and zero the superblock (mdadm --zero-superblock /dev/xxx). You can then further use 'dpkg-reconfigure mdadm' to
- activate the autostart feature.
- If RAID devices are started automatically, all RAID devices are discovered and assembled automatically at system startup. This option should only be used if the md driver is
- compiled as a module. If it is compiled into your kernel, the automatic startup will be performed at boot time by the kernel and therefore you should not choose this option.
- Do you want to start the RAID devices automatically
RAW Paste Data