a guest Feb 27th, 2020 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # NOTE: All relative paths are relative to the location of this file.
- # Space-separated list of files or directories to exclude.
- # exclude =
- # Space-separated list of files or directories to process.
- inputs =
- # Keep going past errors to analyze as many files as possible.
- keep_going = True
- # Run N jobs in parallel.
- jobs = 4
- # All pytype output goes here.
- output = .pytype
- # Paths to source code directories, separated by ':'.
- pythonpath =
- # Python version (major.minor) of the target code.
- python_version = 3.7
- # Comma separated list of error names to ignore.
- disable =
- # Don't report errors.
- report_errors = True
- # Experimental: Infer precise return types even for invalid function calls.
- precise_return = False
- # Experimental: solve unknown types to label with structural types.
- protocols = False
- # Experimental: Only load submodules that are explicitly imported.
- strict_import = False
RAW Paste Data