pixelsqueegee May 28th, 2018 (edited) 26,658 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Welcome to <color="purple">PixelSqueegees</color> Community Server
- <b>Join our <link="https://discord.io/pscp"><color=#7289DA><u><size=+1>Discord Click Me!</size></u></color></link>
- to have alerts and updates on the server, you can also contact the owner if you have questions or it's important.
- Our ban reprimand process and escalation process is listed in the discord.
- 1. Teaming is allowed ONLY across classes with respective win conditions (i.e. the game ends if only these classes are alive). Either side may choose to attack at any time.
- 1a. An exception to rule 1 is occasional teaming between Class-D and SCPs, as Class-D can escape and become Chaos Insurgency, who can win with the SCPs (this also includes disarmed scientists).
- 2. Camping in any room/area for a long period of time is not allowed, especially when it keeps the game from ending.
- 3. Harassing and being toxic towards other players will not be tolerated (e.g. shutting doors on teammates or making fun of a player’s age).
- 3a. Racism, racial slurs, and homophobic slurs will result in an immediate 7-day ban. This includes music and applies regardless of the player’s own ethnicity (i.e.”I can say that because I’m ____”).
- 3b. As SCP-079 under no circumstances are you allowed to open SCP-106's recontainment doors UNLESS an SCP is trapped open and close the door promptly, If it's not closed afterwards you will be slayed as 079, you also cannot kill your fellow SCPs with tesla gates.
- 4. Staff manipulation of the game (admin abuse) must be approved by the server owner. If you are part of staff, please read further about this under ‘Staff Responsibilities’.
- 5. Cheating/Hacking will result in an immediate IP ban, and will be followed by a global ban issued by official SCP:SL staff.
- 5a. Holding shift to keep other players from disarming you will result in a warning first, and a temporary ban for further offenses. However, this only applies when the player is standing still or moving back and forth, not running.
- 5b. Using an in-game glitch will result in a warning first, and a temporary ban for further offenses.
- 6. Mic spam is only tolerated for a limited amount of time. Expect to be warned/kicked/muted if the majority of players dislike what you play. Content deemed extreme (i.e. Ram Ranch or similar) can impose a 3-day ban with warning. Anything pedophilic is an instant 7 day.
- 7. Although D-Class are considered resources, all NTF and Facility Guards must DISARM them, bring them to the escape area, and submit them for questioning, as such a low ranking class shouldn't be able to survive a containment breach of this magnitude. Scientists cannot kill disarmed D-Class if they are being escorted by a facility guard or NTF.The only exceptions, listed below, apply only when said events are witnessed alive:
- - The D-Class is resisting being disarmed in any way (including holding shift or running away)
- - The D-Class disobeys your command (You may use scare tactics in order to get them to obey e.g. shoot at their feet etc.)
- - The D-class is being escorted by SCPs (not running from), or Chaos Insurgency.
- - The D-Class personnel has a firearm equipped. In the case of one armed D-Class personnel, all D-Class in the area can be terminated.
- 7a. When a D-Class is at the escape area, do not expect him/her to escape immediately. A command is needed to be given, if they do not comply then you shoot. If nothing is said and you still shoot, it's a warnable offense.
- 8. Ghosting (using a different program to communicate with other players who you should not be able to talk to in-game) is NOT allowed in any form.
- 9. Attempted ban evasion will result in a worse punishment than originally warranted.
- 10. Killing yourself or leaving mid-game/in the middle of being revived as 049-2 is not allowed.
- 11. It’s encouraged that as a player on Pixel’s SCP Community, you report any broken rules to the server staff. It helps improve the server for the rest of the community!
- 12. Have fun!
RAW Paste Data