pixelsqueegee May 28th, 2018 (edited) 17,976 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Welcome to <color="purple">PixelSqueegees</color> Community Server
- <b>Join our <link="discord.gg/MaEEMDu"><color=#7289DA><u><size=+1>Discord</size></u></color></link> to have alerts and updates on the server, you can also contact the owner if you have questions or it's important.
- 1. Teaming is allowed ONLY across classes with respective win conditions (i.e. the game ends if only these classes are alive). Either side may choose to attack at any time.
- 1a. An exception to rule 1 is occasional teaming between Class-D and SCPs, as Class-D can escape and become Chaos Insurgency, who can win with the SCPs (this also includes disarmed scientists).
- 2. Camping in any room/area for a long period of time is not allowed, especially when it keeps the game from ending.
- 3. Harassing and being toxic towards other players will not be tolerated (e.g. shutting doors on teammates or making fun of a player’s age).
- 3a. Racism, racial slurs, and homophobic slurs will result in an immediate 7-day ban. This includes music and applies regardless of the player’s own ethnicity (i.e.”I can say that because I’m ____”).
- 3b. As SCP-079 under no circumstances are you allowed to open SCP-106's recontainment doors, you also cannot kill your fellow SCPs with tesla gates.
- 4. Staff manipulation of the game (admin abuse) must be approved by the server owner. If you are part of staff, please read further about this under ‘Staff Responsibilities’.
- 5. Cheating (hacking or abusing in-game glitches) will result in an immediate IP ban, and hacking will be followed by a global ban issued by official SCP:SL staff.
- 5a. Holding shift to keep other players from disarming you will result in a warning first, and a temporary ban for further offenses. However, this only applies when the player is standing still or moving back and forth, not running.
- 5b. Using an in-game glitch will result in a warning first, and a temporary ban for further offenses.
- 6. Mic spam is only tolerated for a limited amount of time. You must expect to be muted by other players, and you also may be kicked, if necessary.
- 7. Ghosting (using a different program to communicate with other players who you should not be able to talk to in-game) is NOT allowed in any form.
- 8. Although D-Class are considered resources, all NTF and Facility Guards must DISARM them, bring them to the escape area, and submit them for questioning, as such a low ranking class shouldn't be able to survive a containment breach of this magnitude. Scientists cannot kill disarmed D-Class if they are being escorted by a facility guard or NTF.The only exceptions, listed below, apply only when said events are witnessed alive:
- - The D-Class is resisting being disarmed in any way (including holding shift or running away)
- - The D-Class disobeys your command (You may use scare tactics in order to get them to obey e.g. shoot at their feet etc.)
- - The D-class is being escorted by SCPs (not running from), or Chaos Insurgency.
- - The D-Class personnel has a firearm equipped. In the case of one armed D-Class personnel, all D-Class in the area can be terminated.
- 8a. When a D-Class is being escorted you can NOT kill him as a scientist.
- 9. Attempted ban evasion will result in a worse punishment than originally warranted.
- 10. Killing yourself or leaving mid-game/in the middle of being revived as a zombie is not allowed. The first offense will result in a warning and forced respawn as 049-2, if you kill yourself again its a temp kick and will escalate from there. If you leave again after being turned into 049-2 and return it is a day ban.
- 11. It’s encouraged that as a player on Pixel’s SCP Community, you report any broken rules to the server staff. It helps improve the server for the rest of the community!
- 12. Have fun!
RAW Paste Data