a guest Nov 17th, 2019 87 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
- pkt_get_timestamp (pkt=pkt@entry=0x0) at src/pkt.c:193
- 193 return pkt->timestamp;
- (gdb) backtrace
- #0 pkt_get_timestamp (pkt=pkt@entry=0x0) at src/pkt.c:193
- #1 0x000055555555758f in read_write_loop (sfd=4, file=0x55555555b260) at src/read_write_loop.c:164
- #2 0x0000555555556328 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>) at src/sender.c:90
RAW Paste Data