Let's go Hunting
a guest May 23rd, 2019 99 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- "Hmmm, I think I might have over estimated the security on this house."
- My goggles were picking up hardly anything. Just a few security camera and motion sensors around the periminter. Thankfully, I'm on the roof where none of this matters at the moment.
- I walk to the edge of the roof and take a look around. Perfect! A balcony not that far away! I slowly edge my way over and look down. Roughly about a 10 foot drop, give or take. Still no reason to risk injury, plus I can use my new little gadget!
- I open my bag and pull out 4 little canisters and screw them into my special gauntlets. This should be more than enough to stop my decent. I grab a couple spares and slide them into my jacket. Staring down I begin psyhcing myself up.
- "Now or never Tsukamoto" I mumble under my breath. Ready and jump! One quick flip of the wrists and the gauntlets come to life, releasing a super condensed gas. It slowed me down...but not enough to keep me from falling over after landing.
- "Ow...." I say rubbing my hip, "I think I'll stick with the grapple hook."
- I open the door and tiptoe in.
- "Now Mr. Uyehara, time to pay your dues to the moon~"
- Sneaking around has been no problem. Thanks to my handy little remote, any camera I come across I've been able to disable. This felt almost too easy and it would've been until I rounded the last corner and caught side of a guard.
- "Eep!" I squeak before pulling back. I pull a little mirror out my pocket and peek around the corner with it. Thankfully, he didn't notice me.
- I don't remember seeing guards in my run through! Looks like Mr. Uyehara beefed up security but still, how did he know I was going to be hitting him? Either way, I need to distract the guard. Time for my little friend to give me a hand! I go back into my jacket and pull out a small cube.
- "Wakey wakey" I whisper tapping the cube. It shudders to life, folding out into a little spider. Its little red eye stares up at me, waiting for a command.
- "There's a bad guy around the corner, I need you to go cause a distraction~" I say, patting its little head. The eye changes to green and it skitters off my hand and off around the corner. I check the mirror again to see what the guard is up to. Not more than a couple seconds go by before I hear an ear shattering alarm. The guard jumps too and he bolts off down the opposite hallway after my little spider. I quickly take off for the door and turn the knob. It swings open no problem. Weird.
- The office was what you'd expect from from a wealthy developer. A large monitor sits between 2 windows on the wall next to me, company logo gleaming proudly on the screen, on the other side sat a whiteboard with tons of plans written on it, possibly future ideas. In the center of the room sat a couple tables with various tablets and even computers in various stages of being taken apart. That could be useful but it wasn't what I was looking for. I step around everything to find a little desk shoved off into a back corner with a solitary computer. Bingo! I fire it up and immediately I meet a login screen. I chuckle as I touch my fingertip to the keyborad. A warm stream trails through my arm as the password is typed in and accepted. I quickly start scanning through folders start finding file after file of future tech and products. This stuff will make me a killing! I go to pull out a flash drive when I get an idea. I power down the computer and quielty slide the panel off the tower. I quickly detach and slide out the hard drives one by one, 4 in all. I quickly run to the table of exploded guts and find 2 hard drives. It'll have to do. I tap both of them as the warm current runs through my arm again. Not long after the computer is all set with my own special OS added in. I turn back to the door when the door swings open and a gun trained directly on me.
- "Welcome. Welcome!" A calm voice says a taller gentleman appear behind the guard and then steps around him, "I hope you've found my office up to your standards."
- My mind was racing on where I tripped up but was coming up empty, "How?" I manage to squeak out.
- The man smiles "Simple, that computer registers any logins deemed suspicious and alerts me. You just happened to shut down before I could cut you off remotely."
- I stay silent, thinking about how I can bypass that security check in the future. A jolt runs up my spine as my little spiderbot skitters up my leg and makes his way to my right gauntlet.
- "Now let's make this simple." The man continues, "You can walk out here right now and I won't tell anyone or I let my buddy incapacitate you and we reveal to the world just exactly who you are...Tsukuyomi."
- "So you have heard of me?" I say, trying to keep him busy while spiderbot finishes an adjustment and starts making his way to my other hand.
- "Being cute isn't going to help now," he responds. "I've been expecting you to hit my company all this week. I just thought you'd hit my production facilities first."
- "Why go there when I can steal directly from the source?" I camly reply as the spider rests himself into the gauntlet.
- The man chuckles, "You have a good point, but unfortunately time is up on my offer." He waves his hand and the guard takes aim. I throw my right hand up with a flourish and begin firing out smoke bombs. The room quickly fills up as I hear both men coughing. I grab the hard drives and make it to the closest window before straightening myself up.
- "Remember! You sit under the cold gaze of the moon and I, Tsukuyomi, gladly accept this tribute!"
- I take a few steps back and take off running and slam right into the window. It gives as I go flying out. I hold out my left hand and out fires spider bot, a small, but strong rope behind him. He hit the roof and locks down allowing me to swing around and grab the roof to scramble back up. From here, I can hear the man barking orders to his gurad while I put the hard drives in my bag. Spiderbot climbs out the gauntlet and back into the bag where he folds back up and goes to sleep.
- "Thanks for the help." I whisper as I slip out 2 boosters that fit over my hands. I throw the bag on and then attach the boosters, "Let's get out of here!"
- I fling my arms down and the boosters fire up, launching me off the roof and out of the property. They fire back on as I land on the street outside and I repeat the process, landing on a nearby roof of a building. I begin running across the rooftops until I find an alleyway unoccupied. I jump down and land before sliding off the boosters and my bag. Not the best place to do this but oh well. I open the bag and dig out a larger shirt and some baggy pants. I throw my jacket and skirt off before throwing everything on, making sure nobody was looking. I reach up and pull my hat off, along with it goes the rest of my wig as my real hair explodes out in a pile of curls. Lastly I pull my mask off and toss it in the bag as well. I'm about to close the bag when I look down at my heels.
- "One day, I'll remember." I say as I pull them off and pull out some sneakers from the bag. I slide them on and slowly make my way out the alley and beign the trek back to Bonyari.
- "Tomorrow's going to be fun~"
RAW Paste Data