a guest Apr 26th, 2016 209 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- As there is another thread for another ZyXel that is nearly the same type, I just create this thread for this router.
- Firmware file list: [url]http://pastebin.com/pNytpkkT[/url]
- There is also this: AutoexecCmd which allows you to TYPE IN COMMANDS in the CONFIG-FILE and they will be executed. I haven't tried to much with it YET, but I would like some help getting root.
- It also support USB.
- So far...
- It might be read-only filesystem after it's booted tho... but original config-file does echo something to a proc file...
- Some small info:
- busybox, linux 2.6.x
- Kernel: bcm963xx_fs_kernel
- Zyxel CFE
RAW Paste Data