- Warning: /dev/sdb contains GPT signatures, indicating that it has a GPT table.
- However, it does not have a valid fake msdos partition table, as it should.
- Perhaps it was corrupted -- possibly by a program that doesn't understand GPT
- partition tables. Or perhaps you deleted the GPT table, and are now using an
- msdos partition table. Is this a GPT partition table?
- Yes/No? y
- Model: ATA ST500LT012-9WS14 (scsi)
- Disk /dev/sdb: 500GB
- Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/4096B
- Partition Table: gpt
- Number Start End Size File system Name Flags
a guest Jul 9th, 2014 154 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data