a guest Jul 17th, 2019 69 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- - TextureMap is now AtlasTexture, but not all the methods are the same
- - Minecraft.getMinecraft() is now Minecraft.getInstance
- - Minecraft.class is CLIENT ONLY
- - Actually separate all Client and Common code into separate files
- - Allow access to Client-only code through the proxy to throw actually meaninful errors (thx mcjty)
- - TODO - Determine if "GLStateManager.enableAlphaTest()" is the same as "GLStateManager.enableAlpha()"
- - ActiveRenderInfo is no longer static and must be retrieved from the gameRenderer
- - EntityPlayerMP is now ServerPlayerEntity (similar for client)
- - Most items/blocks now have tools for passing essentially builder pattern classes, removing a lot of boilerplate
- - IItemTier allows all scaling of items
- - Bows/Crossbows are *not* using that ^
- - Stairs take a parent block to use for calling state/block related methods, while slabs don't? :thinking:
- - Food is now a property of an item, so you can make anything edible if you like
RAW Paste Data