inventor200 Feb 16th, 2017 1 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hi! Hope you're doing well! :D
- I really hate writing up this kind of thing, but someone is gonna try to screw me over one day. Therefore, I'm writing this now.
- From hence-forth:
- "I/me/my" refers to the ownership of Joey Cramsey.
- "You/your" refers to the party which wants to make listening to Joey Cramsey music possible outside of the main website (https://joeycramsey.bandcamp.com).
- "Song credit", "credit", and "credit for the song" refers to the shared song's title, and my name as the composer.
- So here's the deal for legal stuff: I'm using a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial license. Let me elaborate what that entails for anybody wanting to share my work around. If you share my work, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- YOU CAN SHARE BY THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
- - Remix
- - Shorten
- - Upload
- - Broadcast
- UNDER THESE CONDITIONS:
- 1. Credit must be given to me with on all screens or pages where a listener can play the song, or see the song's title.
- 2. A link to my main site (https://joeycramsey.bandcamp.com) must be accessible in no less than 5 clicks upon seeing the title of the song.
- 3. You do not make money off of the upload.
- a. If you receive currency from the traffic of a website, the song may not be uploaded to that website for listening. You must instead post a link to the original song on my site, or to a site where you do not receive currency.
- b. If you do not receive currency from the traffic of a website, you may upload the song to it as long as you do not receive currency for downloads or plays.
- c. If the personnel of Party A receives currency from the traffic of a site, but non-affiliated personnel from Party B are uploaders of the shared song, then neither Party A nor Party B are breaking this agreement.
- 4. If you are playing the song at an event, or on a broadcasted station:
- a. Credit for the song must be audibly and, if possible, visually given to me. Visuals may include:
- i. A readable graphic with my name and song title, visible for at least 5 seconds.
- ii. A link to my main site (https://joeycramsey.bandcamp.com).
- b. If audible credit is given, visual credit is not required.
- 5. If the music is played during a stream, such as Twitch, then refer to conditions 1, 2, and 3, with your source streaming page being the "website" in question.
- 6. If I personally send you a written form of communication (email, physical mail), and if this communication gives you other conditions for sharing, or gives you permission to break this agreement, then any communication-listed additions will be used in conjunction with the above agreement for only you.
RAW Paste Data