a guest Aug 19th, 2019 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- rsync --include='*.txt' --exclude='*' ./* /tmp/test
- --include='*.txt' --> include only files with *.txt extension
- --exclude='*' --> exclude everything except what is specified in --include
- ./* --> source directory; referring to everything inside current directory ( . ); replace with <dir_name>/* according to your case if you are not located inside the source directory
- /tmp/test --> destination where to copy
RAW Paste Data