a guest Dec 6th, 2016 86 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- def sqlServerConnect():
- jdbc_url = '127.0.0.1'
- username = "username"
- password = "password"
- driver = "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"
- conn = zxJDBC.connect(jdbc_url, username, password, driver)
- print "Connection successful"
- except zxJDBC.DatabaseError, e:
- print "Connection failed:", e
- Connection failed: driver [com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver] not found
RAW Paste Data