a guest Feb 19th, 2018 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How do I post something on Pastebin with click.to?
- Simply copy the text you want to post and select Pastebin from the click.to menu.
- The default settings for a post at Pastebin are:
- Syntax = none
- expiration = never
- exposure = public
- and it is posted as guest.
- If you want to change this go to the Options menu of click.to and edit the Pastebin entry.
- There are couple of different Options you can take here.
- In the field “user” you can enter your username and logically in the field “password” the belonging password.
- Possible Options for the “expiration” field (expire date) are:
- N = Never
- 10M = 10 Minutes
- 1H = 1 Hour
- 1D = 1 Day
- 1M = 1 Month
- Possible Options for the “syntax” field (Syntax Highlighting) are:
- c = C
- csharp = C#
- cpp = C++
- java = Java
- php = PHP
- Possible Options in the “exposure” field (Exposure) are:
- 0 = public
- 1 = private
- Here is an example if you want to post something with the account johnDoe, password 1234, expiring after ten minutes, C# syntax highlighting and private exposure:
RAW Paste Data