a guest Aug 25th, 2019 66 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # Install NVIDIA driver
- sudo apt-get install --no-install-recommends nvidia-driver-418
- # Reboot. Check that GPUs are visible using the command: nvidia-smi
- # Install development and runtime libraries (~4GB)
- sudo apt-get install --no-install-recommends \
- cuda-10-0 \
- libcudnn7=18.104.22.168-1+cuda10.0 \
- # Install TensorRT. Requires that libcudnn7 is installed above.
- sudo apt-get update && \
- && sudo apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends libnvinfer-dev=5.1.5-1+cuda10.0
RAW Paste Data