a guest Dec 10th, 2018 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Cloning firstname.lastname@example.org:jboss-fuse/application-templates.git ...
- Cloning into 'application-templates'...
- remote: Enumerating objects: 37, done.
- remote: Counting objects: 100% (37/37), done.
- remote: Compressing objects: 100% (15/15), done.
- remote: Total 6321 (delta 30), reused 24 (delta 22), pack-reused 6284
- Receiving objects: 100% (6321/6321), 2.29 MiB | 3.36 MiB/s, done.
- Resolving deltas: 100% (5970/5970), done.
- About to checkout TAG: application-templates-2.1.fuse-720018-redhat-00001
- Note: checking out 'application-templates-2.1.fuse-720018-redhat-00001'.
- You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make experimental
- changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in this
- state without impacting any branches by performing another checkout.
- If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
- do so (now or later) by using -b with the checkout command again. Example:
- git checkout -b <new-branch-name>
- HEAD is now at c58eac0 Add reference policy.
- Switched to a new branch 'GA'
- Checked out
- About to push TAG: application-templates-2.1.fuse-720018-redhat-00001 to origin GA
- error: src refspec GA does not match any.
- error: failed to push some refs to 'email@example.com:jboss-fuse/application-templates.git'
- 10:22 $ cat ~/bin/fisImageReleasealignment
- export TAG=application-templates-$1
- echo "Cloning firstname.lastname@example.org:jboss-fuse/application-templates.git ..."
- git clone email@example.com:jboss-fuse/application-templates.git
- cd application-templates/
- echo "Cloned."
- echo "About to checkout TAG: $TAG"
- git checkout $TAG
- git checkout -B GA
- echo "Checked out"
- echo "About to push TAG: $TAG to origin GA"
- git add .
- git push -f origin GA
- echo "Done!"
RAW Paste Data