- 1. A reasonable baseline here might be Långström and Zucker (2005), which find that 47% of TV fetishists are OK with being into it. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15859369/
- 2. Overall homosexuality is fine but e.g. it makes reproduction harder and it can be discriminated against by society. I'd bet many gay men don't want to be gay.
- 3. Some people come up with the "gay uncle theory" and such but they're obviously implausible; see The Tragedy Of Group Selectionism. https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/QsMJQSFj7WfoTMNgW/the-tragedy-of-group-selectionism
- 4. I believe surveys find that 1 in 7 men say they'd rape if they could get away with it?
- 5. Within certain constraints; clearly it can't be unambiguously selected for when most say they don't want to rape. Probably there is a counteracting effect due to punishment of rapists?
- 6. Who has the most children, a conservative housewife or a strong independent woman? See AoMI for more extrapolation. https://alexanderturok.wordpress.com/2019/08/27/the-age-of-malthusian-industrialism/
- 7. Some think very high intelligence is associated with mental health problems, but this appears to be due to unrepresentative samples?
- 8. I believe it used to be selected for, but now might be neutral or selected against due to education suppressing fertility?
RAW Paste Data