a guest Jan 14th, 2018 46 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1. How many Ghost type species were there in Generation I?
- Three. Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar.
- 2. In which generation did Dark Types debut?
- Generation II
- 3. How many Pure Ghost types exist?
- 4. How many Dual Ghost types exist?
- 5. Ghost type went from ineffective to super effective against what type between Gens I and II?
- 6. The “Day of the Dead” is held on which two Dates?
- November 1 to November 2
- 7. What is, on average, the highest stat of Ghost types?
- Special Attack.
- 8. What is, on average, the highest stat of Dark types?
- 9. How many Ghost type moves have an accuracy less than 100%?
- None. No ghost type move has an accuracy less than 100%
- 10. Dark type accounts for what percent of all pokemon in existence? (round to the nearest percent)
- 11. Despite the fact that Dark type was considered "Special" up to Gen III, how many Dark type moves that are actually Special exist as of Gen IV?
- 12. How many pure Dark type Pokemon are there?
- 13. How many dual type Dark Pokemon are there?
- 14. Generation V introduced how many Dark types?
- 15. Dark types have not had their own Gym or Elite 4 member?
- 16. What is, on average, Dark types lowes stat?
- Special Defense
- 17. What is, on average, Ghost types lowest stat?
- 18. Ghost types have been featured in how many gyms?
- 19. Which Elite 4 members use Dark types?
- Karen, Sidney, and Grimsley.
- 20. Prior to Generation IV, all Ghost moves were Physcial or Special?
- Bonus: In the anime, in Ash’s first battle against Fantina, Fantina actually would have been disqualified by standard metagame rules-- for what reason?
- Sleep Clause.
RAW Paste Data