Penny Fleck letter
a guest Oct 23rd, 2019 96 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Dear Thomas,
- There is a definite possibility that
- I will die soon as I have been very
- sick lately. It is for this reason that
- I am writing you another letter now.
- As you well know I love you
- very much. Over the past seven
- months I've send you dozens of letters
- in the faint hope that you would
- get back to me. I honestly did not
- wish to bother you over the years
- because I know how much pain
- and suffering our love has caused
- for both of us.
- I realize this might open me
- up to ridicule, but I need you help
- your son and I need your help.
- I'll admit to you that the reason
- I'm asking is because my living conditions
- are so dire and I have no insurance
- or opportunities for any future.
- Thomas, you are the only hope for
- me and your son. Arthur is a good
- boy. Maybe a little sad, but a good
- boy none the less. I think you would
- be proud of the job I've done with him,
- and how happy he is most of the
- And Thomas I'm asking you
- to please look into your good heart
- and at least give us something
- so we can better our station, and
- become the kind of people you
- could love and respect.
- I love you forever,
- Penny Fleck
RAW Paste Data