Rockbox Fuze Fdisk -l
a guest Mar 10th, 2012 54 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Disk /dev/sdb: 3933 MB, 3933732864 bytes
- 122 heads, 62 sectors/track, 1015 cylinders
- Units = cylinders of 7564 * 512 = 3872768 bytes
- Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
- I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
- Disk identifier: 0x6f20736b
- This doesn't look like a partition table
- Probably you selected the wrong device.
- Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System
- /dev/sdb1 ? 102874 253788 570754815+ 72 Unknown
- Partition 1 does not end on cylinder boundary.
- /dev/sdb2 ? 22302 278255 968014120 65 Novell Netware 386
- Partition 2 does not end on cylinder boundary.
- /dev/sdb3 ? 247209 503161 968014096 79 Unknown
- Partition 3 does not end on cylinder boundary.
- /dev/sdb4 ? 381503 381510 27749+ d Unknown
- Partition 4 does not end on cylinder boundary.
RAW Paste Data