- Using the default of SSL_verify_mode of SSL_VERIFY_NONE for client
- is depreciated! Please set SSL_verify_mode to SSL_VERIFY_PEER
- together with SSL_ca_file|SSL_ca_path for verification.
- If you really don't want to verify the certificate and keep the
- connection open to Man-In-The-Middle attacks please set
- SSL_verify_mode explicitly to SSL_VERIFY_NONE in your application.
a guest Dec 3rd, 2012 306 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data