a guest Oct 16th, 2019 97 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #! /bin/sh
- # Start from the repository root.
- cd ./$(git rev-parse --show-cdup)
- # Delete .pyc files and empty directories.
- # These files become a problem when switching branches
- # if pycache is there with pyc even as an empty folder it will show up
- # on another branch under vscode, this fixes that.
- # @kodaman2
- find . -name "*.pyc" -delete
- find . -type d -empty -delete
RAW Paste Data