The Adventure of Blizzlekort MacBubble
a guest Dec 6th, 2019 93 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- You are Blizzlekort MacBubble, a wizard living in the kingdom of Larion. You
- have a staff and a spellbook. You finish your long journey and finally arrive
- at the ruin you've been looking for. You look around and see that it's not much
- different than when you left it.
- The sun is shining brightly and there is no sign of any monsters lurking about.
- The only thing that stands out is the large pile of rubble next to the ruins
- > Use magic to clear the rubble
- You cast a few spells and then begin to move the rubble away from the door. After
- clearing a small area, you turn back to face Blizzlekort. He looks surprised
- by your actions.
- > "Wait, I'm Blizzlekort! Who are you?"
- Blizzlekort says "I am Blizzlekort, the name means 'little wizard' in my language".
- > Are you my clone?
- "No, no, no, no!" You exclaim. "This is not possible".
- Blizzlekort says
- > "Let's work together."
- Blizzlekort says "Yes, yes, let's work together".
- You both continue to move the rubble until it is all cleared away. Then you look
- at each other. Blizzlekort asks
- > Open the door to the dungeon.
- You stand up and walk out of the room with Blizzlekort following behind. You
- see that there is a large hole in the floor leading into the dungeon. You don't
- know what to expect but you are ready for anything
- > Jump into the hole.
- You leap into the hole and fall down the dark tunnel. It seems like forever before
- you reach the bottom. The walls seem to go on forever as well. Eventually you
- come across an opening. A light shines through the gap and you can see a dimly
- lit room
- > Cast "Light"
- You cast "Light" and a beam of light shoots out from the opening and hits Blizzlekort
- in the head. He falls backwards and drops his staff. You grab the staff and
- throw it at him
- > Cast "Maximum Healing Power" on Blizzlekort
- You cast "Maximum Healing Power" on Blizzlekort and he begins to heal himself.
- You quickly finish healing him off and then take the staff back and leave the
- > Close the dungeon entrance
- You close the dungeon entrance and wait for nightfall. When night comes you find
- that Blizzlekort has healed quite a bit. You think he will be able to fight
- on his own now. You decide to keep him around so you can study him more
- > Cast "Identify" on Blizzlekort
- You cast "Identify" on Blizzlekort and he immediately recognizes you as the one
- who was attacking him earlier. He runs over to hug you. You tell him to stay
- put and that you need to talk to someone else about this
- > Go talk to the barmaid
- You run over to the barmaid and ask her if she knows where Blizzlekort is. She
- tells you that he is in the basement. You follow her upstairs and find that
- Blizzlekort is in the basement. He doesn't even notice you walking past him
- > Cast "MacBubble's Constricting Chains" on Blizzlekort
- You cast "MacBubble's Constricting Chains" on Blizzlekort and he starts to cry.
- He tries to get free but you hold him down and force him to stay still
- > Study Blizzlekort
- You study Blizzlekort for awhile and realize that he is a very powerful wizard.
- You also learn that he is a member of the Order of the Dragon. You feel sorry
- for him since he was attacked by a stranger
- > Free Blizzlekort and apologize
- You release Blizzlekort and apologize for attacking him. He accepts your apology
- and thanks you again for saving his life. You thank him too and you both leave
- the basement.
- > Ask Blizzlekort about the Order of the Dragon
RAW Paste Data