- What is Candies?
- A game where you collect candies, grow lollipops and go on quests.
- Where can I play it?
- >All I'm doing is throwing and eating candy! What gives?
- Stop and wait for 150 seconds, then buy the wooden sword. Then your adventure begins.
- >How do I upgrade my sword?
- You go to the quest tab, and keep doing the forest quest over and over. You have a chance to find a chest (seen as CHS on the screen) which has a chance of giving you boots/maps and will always reward you with candies.
- >What are lollipops and what do they do/can I have more than 100 lollipops per second intake?
- Lollipops are used later in the game for brewing potions, as well as spending them at the sorceress on weapon upgrades, more candies, and upgraded candies intake. The lollipops grow on a 1:1 scale, meaning if you have an intake of 1 lollipop an hour, it will take an actual real time hour to grow one. The more lollipops you plant at the farm, the more you are able to grow. It increases in increments of hours, then minutes, then finally seconds. The final amount you can get by merely planting is 100 lollipops per second, however if you are able to kill the cow king, the Horn of Plenty will increase this to 300 lollipops per second.
- >What does eating candies do?
- The more candies you eat, the more your total health rises. The amount needed for a health upgrade increases the more you level up.
- >What is the answer to [insert question here] given by the frog?
- Read the frog guide at the end of this pastebin. I'm not going to include every answer, only the ones asked over and over again.
- >What does each sword upgrades do?
- Sword of Life: Increases your health for each enemy killed
- Sword of Flames: Gives your sword fire damage
- Sword of Summoning: Summons a chupacabra for each enemy killed
- Imp Sword: Does the same as the Sword of Summoning, except with Imps.
- >How do I defeat the dragon?
- Use Major Health potions until you reach the dragon, then spam Invulnerability and Teleport to wait out the cooldown until the dragon is dead.
- >How do I avoid the * at the castle entrance?
- The boots from chests as well as a berserk potion and you will simply outrun it.
- >Do chests only spawn once/do they only spawn in a recently discovered area?
- No, and no. They will spawn indefinitely in any area you've unlocked.
- FROG SECTION:
- >If A implies B and B implies C, and D implies A, and E implies D, what does A imply?
- >What is the only thing to go beyond the limits of our universe?
- The answer
- >If you could be whatever you want, what would you be?
- A frog
- >Consider 10 days. If I give you 1 candy on the first day, and each other day I give you twice more candies than the previous one, how much candies will I give you on the day number 10?
RAW Paste Data Copied