Precaution at corona
a guest Jan 26th, 2020 64 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Thank you for the fearmongering, for those who are smart enough to do research this is for you. Symptoms may include:
- runny nose
- sore throat
- a general feeling of being unwell
- These are the symptoms of the common flu. Almost everyone gets a coronavirus infection at least once in their life, most likely as a young child. In the United States, coronaviruses are more common in the fall and winter, but anyone can come down with a coronavirus infection at any time. To help prevent a coronavirus infection, do the same things you do to avoid the common cold:
- Continue Reading Below
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep your hands and fingers away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are infected.
- You treat a coronavirus infection the same way you treat a cold:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink fluids.
- Take over-the-counter medicine for a sore throat and fever. But don't give aspirin to children or teens younger than 19; use ibuprofen or acetaminophen instead.
- References: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/about/symptoms.html , https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus#2
RAW Paste Data