White Rose Bundschuh <=> UN/LWB comm band 2
Honeytea May 23rd, 2019 (edited) 96 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Good, i see you have perceived the flow well enough.
- Yet, your little adorable story has two major incosistencies, which is why this adorable fairy tale just can not be taken seriously.
- You had to choose a person you are trying to deceive very carefully.
- I am born on Stuttgart. I have spent most of my life here - studying medicine, earning my living as any other student. I have seen the honest animosity towards the Synth Foods and their products in the eyes of those who suffocated from their greedy ambitions that found it's way into Rheinland.
- I have seen that hatred in my fathers' eyes - before he given up and ruined whatever remained of his life.
- Their deeply rooted animosity left a certain degree of confidence in my heart - [u]Landwirtschaftsbewegung[/u], should they lay their hands on the Synth Foods property - will dispose of it in a most violent way they could come up with their imagination.
- And they are quite well with making up the ways of executing the property of the Synth Foods.
- So, i have a question for you: how exactly have you obtained the goods in question?
- Come back to the subject when you give it some good thinking and decide to be honest.
- And not to poison your noble intentions with cheesy excuses for acquiring the cargo in question.
- Again - while the conflict between Die Weiße Rose and the Alster Union happened to escalate and de-escalate consequently throughout the time - it was always in place. We have never approached your installations with the intention of mooring to them.
- Furthermore, you should be well aware of the reasons Weiße Rose have turned their guns against the Union.
- Gas attack on Alster. Numerous piracy acts and various crimes against Rheinland, throughout the time you behaved rather like terrorists, and not a revolutionary force striving for a better future of Rheinland.
- This is the main reason behind our strict conduct in regards to Alster Union.
- Now, last - but not the least: we are not going to take any pittance from the Unioners.
- Whatever you should be doing - you should be doing not for us, not for the sake of distinctively ephemeral relations with the Weiße Rose - but for the people of Rheinland.
- And keep your petty threats for yourself.
- Like this - we are not going to get anywhere.
RAW Paste Data