a guest Jul 21st, 2019 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- #!/usr/bin/env python
- from collections import defaultdict
- # Initialize dictionary of user ids
- uids = defaultdict(list)
- # loop through password file, building dictionary of uid:[list of usernames]
- with open("/etc/passwd") as passwd_file:
- for line in passwd_file:
- line_array = line.split(":")
- # loop though dictionary.
- # If duplicate usernames for uid found, print on standard out
- for uid in uids:
- if len(uids[uid]) > 1:
- print ( uid + ": " + " ".join(uids[uid]))
RAW Paste Data