a guest Jun 25th, 2019 56 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- During the DDoS attack a few hashes and keys were posted on several sites for a few minutes and then deleted without a trace (http://i.imgur.com/undefined.png is one of them).
- Additionally, the Wikileaks site showed "The Insurance files may have just been released" for a few minutes as well. (see http://i.imgur.com/6IMYfUK.png)
- I have begun trying some of the candidate keys. I could use some help. I think the least we can do is try them and keep track of the results and what has been tried.
- Candidate for file A (see http://i.imgur.com/undefined.png for how to generate it):
- eta-numeris: f22d 7304 8224 8ad6
- sin-tropper: 48ab b7eb ceda f42d
- 7FG: 6f46 30e1 c6f3 385d
- project-runway: da46 2913 216c 9a0d
- fall-of-cassandra: 07d6 db54 f3c2 7d4a
- (The order might be incorrect, see https://archive.fo/pMEmC)
- Candidate for file B:
- eta-numeris: 52f3 436e 82db 1fde
- sin-topper: b1a0 64d4 0004 8865
- project-runway: a10a 3571 a17b 8898
- 7FG: fde0 5ea5 34a9 c372
- fall-of-cassandra: ca1c c808 dfbd 0d23
- The candidate for C is in pic related as well but it has to be typed down manually. We should also rerun the commands shown there and verify that we get the same result. Moreover, I believe something similar can be done with the hashes tweeted recently.
- Other unknown candidates:
- Staying safe:
- OS: For maximum security, Tails OS on a computer with no hard drive is recommended. https://tails.boum.org/
- Burner email: http://slippery.email/
- Burner phone number: http://www.burnerapp.com/
- Tor Browser: https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
- Chat: Cryptocat https://crypto.cat/index.html, other options http://blogmedia.whoishostingthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/True-Private-Messaging-final.jpg
- Encryption: Truecrypt 7.1 http://filehippo.com/download_truecrypt/10519/
RAW Paste Data