Définition of Script language
hacker2016 Mar 25th, 2016 151 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- To Learn a lot of information about script language visite this site
- Important site : http://goo.gl/RjAKw4
- Note: this site can temps you if you was a bigenner
- GÉNÉRAL Difinition of Script Language
- A scripting language is a form of programming language that is usually interpreted rather than compiled. Conventional programs are converted permanently into executable files before they are run. In contrast, programs in scripting language are interpreted one command at a time. Scripting languages are often written to facilitate enhanced features of Web sites. These features are processed on the server but the script in a specific page runs on the user's browser.
RAW Paste Data