a guest Feb 19th, 2019 92 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 2.7 k team vs 3k team scrim notes from Coach Golden
- Date: 2/19/19
- - Ult tracking in comms needs to be more consistent
- - More positional calls would be better (ex. Zarya behind)
- - Wipe when called by your team
- - Kenny: You need to work on your discord priority on zen, your often targeting zaryas or mei's with your discord in goats when you should be targeting rein / d.va or what your team is focusing
- - Lucio: Need to communicate your sound barrier's better
- - Zarya: Need to think about how you're bubbling your teammates you seem to use them too early rather than when your rein is pushing or actually needs it to survive
- - Zarya: You seem to play on light flanks and on different routes than you're rein this can lead to no rein LOS or poor bubble usage
- - Kenny: you hold trans way too long, it's better to use it more often for more value. Be decisive in how you use them.
- - As a Team: You need to work on adapting to your opponents strategy, you never really disucssed how you were going to bait a mei wall while playing.
- - Kenny: I would like to see more aggression on zen you have a beefy line of tanks and I definetly think that you and the team could get more value out of you playing more forward.
- - Winston: In monkey goats you should be looking to play a safe aggressive you can't take full fights with tanks and you should be looking for as many cleave opportunities as possible to build primals
- - As a Team: During downtimes you could be discussing more about how you will use your ults and what the enemy team has. You spent this transitional stage discussing your ults
- - Kenny: On Ana you focus a lot on the healing aspect and don't really peek LOS where you could potentially get a lot of value out of bio nades
- - Use Nano more often to heal your tanks, you still hold onto ults too much
- - On dives the position of the dive target needs to be scouted and called before you dive. Blind dives will fail most of the time
- - For Orisa D.VA comps, you should most likely run the zen mercy, these comps really need the shield break in order to hold space vs Goats.
- - Tanks: Try not to tunnel vision too hard on a target, especially when you're giving up so much cart time. (2nd Point Defense) You are the primary people who need to contest the objective.
- - As a team, find your own meta don't focus on what the pros are doing but what works for you guys. You honestly seem better as a goats team.
- - Meta isn't necessarily better.
- - Maybe would like to see more comp experimentation from you guys (in case goats gets weaker) Also because maps offer a lot more room to experiment than you may think.
- - You really need to focus on the game itself even coming back from a pause you seem unfocused and it takes a while for you guys to get in the zone
- - Could be a one time thing but I think that you spread a bit too much as goats when you play
- Things to work on:
- 1. Less Fluff in in-game comms
- 2. Ult Tracking needs to be more consistent
- 3. Work on scouting the enemy and bringing more basic things into your calls such as positonal call
- 4. Work on adapting to your enemies strategies in order to win more.
- 5. experiment with more comps, watch contenders, watch overwatch league. I think you guys are a decent goats team in the making but you definetly need to find your true calling as a team and try to stick to it as a default. You don't have to copy the pros and work on your fundamentals learn each other's strengths and build your compositions and playstyles around that.
RAW Paste Data