a guest Feb 13th, 2018 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Would like to clarify his claims for the event on the 11th of February 2018.
- It is true that he set up a civilian to do an operation on us regarding our money cleaning services that we disguised as clothes cleaning services.
- The civilian and I had a communication through the phone and we agreed on meeting at Lost MC HQ to perform the transaction. When the civilian arrived, he entered the compound and one of my members actually blocked the entrance to the compound.
- The civilian and I then had a conversation and he asked if I could clean the money for him in which I said yes and heard sirens / saw a Detective rushing in the scene by running through the gap between the wall and the van, which is the man applying for a spot at SWAT.
- He got shot shot instantly with a load of bullets hitting him in which after he has fallen he still used his panic button to contact his fellow officers. This entire fiasco became a shootout situation whereby both my men who has been strategically posted at certain places to have an advantage if anything goes wrong.
- What followed after was officers from different department of the PD pushing in from all corners of my compound and all have failed to spot my men. What resulted from all this was a massacre of the whole entire PD except for one person which was the Commander of the Police Department, @SirDoge who eliminated me in the end.
- One of my men was using AR and one of my men was using a pistol and we wiped out almost everyone from the LSPD with members from SWAT, County, Highway and PD.
- Video proof could be provided if this man chooses to continuously press that only one casualty was suffered during the shootout.
- To add on, he made the decision to push in when no confirmation regarding the claim of the money laundering services other than a verbal agreement of the services. This means he acted upon a saying rather than waiting for the transaction to happen.
- He put the life of the civilian who was actinng as undercover for them at risk by not waiting until he’s left the scene before raiding the MC.
- He made a poor judgement of running into the compound with just a pistol or a different gun and not even firing a single shot, and got instantly shot at.
- I have no evidence of him using his panic button while dead but I assure you that this man sent out a distress button when he was shot multiple times.
- He also did not apprehend the suspect, no one did. Everyone died at the scene except for Mr. Doge and no emergency units were alive.
- How dare you lie about the situation. Do not portray yourself in such a highly manner when as a person who knows the situation the best as you’re the Detective who’s in charge of it, you made multiple poor judgements such as:
- Placement of units
- Not scouting out for where the armed men are
- Failure to confirm the activity of money laundering
- Running in like a headless chicken and getting killed instantly
- Failure to apprehend the suspects
- Getting everyone but one commander killed at scene.
- Failure to protect the life of a civilian as he could have been shot on the spot when we saw you running in
- I am not allowing false claims or scenarios to be made on my watch especially when it’s regarding any of the organizations I’m part of.
- Marty Cumberbatch
RAW Paste Data