a guest Sep 22nd, 2018 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- AT&T sales representatives are happy to assist you with your questions.
- You are now chatting with Angela C., an AT&T sales representative.
- Angela C.: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?
- Julian: Hello Angela, I'm from Canada, and i'll be visiting New York for 3 days. I'm looking to acquire a SIM with a Pay As You Go Plan while I am there
- Julian: I see you have a Pay As you Go 2 dollars a day plan
- Angela C.: I am happy to help with your Go phone needs. Do you also need a phone for your prepaid service?
- Julian: No i'll be bringing a Blackberry 8530, it's on the Rogers Network here in Canada but it's a 2G phone, so i'm pretty sure it'll work.
- Julian: I will be unlocking it aswell
- Julian: My question is, given that the phone i bring supports teh At&T network, is it posible to purchase a SIM with the 2$ a day plan.
- Angela C.: Yes you can purchase the SIM with the $2 plan however this option is not available online. Would you like the number to Sales to call in your order?
- Julian: Well I was thinking I would walk into a AT&T store
- Julian: and purchase it there, is that possible?
- Angela C.: Yes you can purchase in store as well. Would you like a link to the store locator?
- Julian: Yes please, that would be handy
- Angela C.: Store Locator
- Julian: perfect
- Julian: also, say i end up needing a phone
- Julian: i can purchase one in the store aswell?
- Julian: along with a sim, i'd be up and ready to use the device?
- Angela C.: Yes you can purchase in store and either way you will be up and running when you leave.
- Julian: awesome, and i see there are some phones for 20 dollars, is that correct?
- Angela C.: Yes the U2800A is only $19.99+tax.
- Julian: Great, and just to confirm, by doing the 2 dollars a day plan i'm not locked into some sort of plan am I, it's a true pay as you go? I'm welcome to dispose of the SIM at the end of my trip and i won't have any reocurring fees after it's disposal?
- Angela C.: Correct it is a no commitment, no contract service.
- Julian: Great, and lastly, how much is the SIM card :D
- Angela C.: Since it is not available online I do not have the pricing available.
- Julian: are u able to ball park their price
- Julian: a rough estimate
- Angela C.: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
- Angela C.: The online option for contract service is $5.95+tax. That is the only online SIM card I have pricing for.
- Julian: hmm, ok. Do you know of a method I can use to find out the price?
- Angela C.: With the store locator the number is listed with the store you can call ahead for any in store pricing available.
- Julian: awesome, i'll do that
- Julian: Thanks, that's all
- Julian: Have a good Day!
- Angela C.: You are very welcome. I am happy to have helped today! Do you have any further questions for me?
- Julian: I do not
- Angela C.: Thank you for choosing AT&T. Have a great day.
- Julian: You too
RAW Paste Data