a guest Oct 11th, 2018 51 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- sample.py contains following
- def run_cmd(self, cmd):
- self.logger.debug("Running command : %s" % cmd)
- process = subprocess.Popen(cmd, shell=True, stdout=subprocess.PIPE,
- cmd = "source .x-venv/bin/activate; "
- And sample.py is invoked as
- # source .y-venv/bin/activate
- will the call_do_something be executed in x-venv or y-venv.
- Just to make things more complicated lets say y-venv is a python2 venv and x-venv is a python3 venv
RAW Paste Data