TheAnonMessage: Indefinite Resignation
Mar 15th, 2012
- A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM THEANONMESSAGE
- Subj: INDEFINITE RESIGNATION
- Citizens of the world, my name is TheAnonMessage.
- Many of you have probably heard of YouTube's "community block" on my channel for speaking out against KONY 2012. I cannot access my channel, send or receive messages, upload videos, leave comments, or perform any other tasks on my account. However, you can still access my channel and view past videos.
- The reason for this message is to address my indefinite resignation as being the unofficial messenger of Anonymous (as there is no official messenger). I knew that one day, this time would come, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. I state that it is an indefinite resignation because I may come back once times are right to do so; so I'm not dropping my name, TheAnonMessage, or my mission entirely. Personally, I just need a break. Things have been tough on me lately and this YouTube incident did not make it better in any way.
- In all honesty, I am frustrated.
- Many people are, for a lack of a better word, blind. The truth is there, yet they choose to ignore it. The solution is there, yet they choose not to fight for it. The reason is there, yet they deny that it is. This experience greatly widened my scope of how real the world's troubles are. And it has given me the worst case of depression there is. I had some faith in humanity after the Occupy movement came out, and I vehemently supported it. This was the first time in many years that people actually stood up against the corporate leaders and the corrupt factions. But there are many problems with this world and nothing will be solved by watching a video. You have to take action. YOU have to speak as well.
- I have done my duty so far. You do yours.
- To the media: This applies to you as well. My experience with you has been enough for me to say that YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH. You have to tell them what's REALLY important. We don't care about this celebrity's award or that actor's plastic surgery or this famous guy's scandal with another famous person...
- We care about our families, our jobs, our communities, our country. Who cares about what this candidate said? As long as it's relevant to our lives, we really don't want to hear it.
- Anonymous...you have opened my eyes to the truth. I could be just another guy flexing his muscles on Facebook or tweeting his irrelevant life on Twitter. Don't get me wrong, there are many people in the world who know the truth...there's just not enough of them. The countless Anons who have guided me on this journey and the many people who have supported me...I cannot thank you enough. The idea of Anonymous can never, EVER be broken, no matter how many people the feds arrest. No one can stop an idea from continuing.
- You'll always find me on Twitter (@TheAnonMessage) reporting any updates (until hopefully I can get my YouTube account back, which is probably never) and letting you know about any news.
- See you all soon and I thank you all.
- WE ARE ANONYMOUS.
- WE ARE LEGION.
- WE DO NOT FORGIVE.
- WE DO NOT FORGET.
- EXPECT US.
Please, Sign In to add comment