a guest Nov 9th, 2019 76 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Never Trust A Doppelganger < poly_ethyl_ene > 2016-07-26 12:56 +3
- You may be lured into the daydream of xerox sex with your own replication,
- a chance to walk through the mirror for a carbon-copy kiss.
- But is it really worth cleaning up the blood after you finish?
- You'd have to plunge the nearest foreign object through their copy of your heart
- or be prepared to commit a parallel of self-asphyxiation.
- If you hesitate one second, or meander through a moral maze,
- you'll be startled by a double skewer extruding through your tender chest
- and your spitting-image effigy standing misted in your blood.
- The slowly fading red-ink oscillation is the quickest method for your counterfeit
- to take your place and live life as the pseudonym that was once your real name.
- You will be crucified as they sleep through a triplex in a woozy tomb
- Three days of contorting your lack appendages and meaningfully cracking in your ribs,
- heavy steps over your awkward corpse to fit you in a garbage bin.
- And then they rise, a fraudulent ascension, claiming divine right over your entire old existence.
RAW Paste Data