a guest Aug 20th, 2019 68 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 4. That local parties within the English state party will receive a minimum of 10 per cent of the membership subscriptions given by members of said local parties.
- 5. That regional parties within the English state party will receive a minimum of 25 per cent of the membership subscriptions given by members of said regional parties.
- 6. That the regional, state and federal parties should ensure no net reduction in funding for the "Young Liberals" SAO over the upcoming financial year.
- Full text of motion below
- F22 Membership Subscriptions and Federal Levy
- Federal Board
- Mover: Anthony Harris (Chair, Federal Finance and Resources Committee).
- Summation: Mark Pack.
- 1 Conference agrees to the following for 2020:
- 1. To encourage further membership growth by freezing the current membership rates of £72 (recommended), £12 (standard minimum), £6 (minimum for those in receipt of or entitled to state benefits), £6 (minimum for members paying via Liberal Youth), and £1 (minimum for members paying via Liberal Youth in their first two years).
- 2. That nothing in this motion shall prevent a State Party from setting via their internal procedures higher recommended or minimum subscription rates or from introducing additional concessionary rates.
- 3. That the Federal Levy remain at 55 per cent for 2020.
RAW Paste Data