- Ministry of Finance Zimbabwe hacked BY Rwandan hackers
- Host IP:188.8.131.52
- Web Server:Microsoft-IIS/6.0
- DB Server:MySQL >=5
- Resp. Time(avg):883 ms
- Current User:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sql Version:5.0.95
- Current DB:zimtreasury
- System User:email@example.com
- Host Name:palm.safesecureweb.com
- Installation dir:/usr/
- DB User: 'zimtreasury'@'%'
- Data Bases: -information_schema
- Data Base:zimtreasury
- Total Rows:1
- user_email user_password user_name
- firstname.lastname@example.org EeesSHH!@1* Dave
- Corruption in Zimbabwe has become endemic within its political, private and civil sectors. Zimbabwe ranks joint 154th out of 182 countries in the 2011 Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index, ranking it alongside Kenya, Laos and Papua New Guinea and more corrupt than Nigeria and Uganda. On a scale of 0 (highly corrupt) to 10 (very clean), the Corruption Perceptions Index marked Zimbabwe 2.2. This marks an increase in corruption since 1999, when the country ranked 4.1.
- The findings of a 2011 survey commissioned by Transparency International Zimbabwe found that Zimbabwean citizens regarded the public sector as the most corrupt sector in the country. In this survey respondents favoured the police as being most corrupt followed by political parties, parliament/legislature, public officials/civil servants and the judiciary. In 2008, a Transparency International director announced that Zimbabwe loses US$5 million to corruption every day.
Anti-corruption zimbabwe finace Hacked by Rwandan Hackers
a guest May 13th, 2012 172 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data