a guest Aug 20th, 2019 109 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- from bitcoin_tools.core.keys import generate_keys, store_keys
- from bitcoin_tools.wallet import generate_wif, generate_btc_addr
- # First of all the ECDSA keys are generated.
- sk, pk = generate_keys()
- # Then, the Bitcoin address is derived from the public key created above.
- btc_addr = generate_btc_addr(pk)
- # Both the public and private key are stored in disk in pem format. The Bitcoin address is used as an identifier in the
- # name of the folder that contains both keys.
- store_keys(sk.to_pem(), pk.to_pem(), btc_addr)
- # Finally, the private key is encoded as WIF and also stored in disk, ready to be imported in a wallet.
- generate_wif(btc_addr, sk)
RAW Paste Data