- Tim Pool's statement on transparency and the incidents of 1/29/12
- Last night I was attacked, my arm was "chopped" and my camera was smacked out of my hand.
- After I was struck and my camera bounced out of sight my only thought was
- "stop him." I grabbed the guy who hit me and refused to let him go.
- Within seconds I was surrounded by people yelling, filming, and taking pictures.
- Many other people grabbed the guy who hit me and someone yelled "take off his mask."
- The entire time I had both of my arms wrapped around the arm of the man who hit me.
- Someone then pulled his mask down and people started taking pictures.
- The NYPD came in and made us break it up, the man who attacked me vanished into the crowd.
- During the Oakland action #Moveinday, OccupyFreedomLA (another prominent streamer) had her phone
- stolen. 2 days in a row saw an attack on streamers. Freedom has not been able to recover her phone.
- I will not let an assailant go. If there is ANY semblance of a coordinated attack on
- independent media I will take action.
- I have been publicly threatened for streaming.
- Earlier yesterday I was approached by another streamer and warned of
- the use of "blac bloc tactics." A few minutes later I was assigned
- security by some of those in #OWS. Other streamers had
- also been assigned security.
- (Skip to 2:40)
a guest Jan 30th, 2012 3,421 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data