- Well first off, if you want to work with me, I have to ask what you think of the last 'job' I did with you guys?
- You really don't get it, do you? I was naked, tied up, without a weapon to my name, and being fucked over the table, and I was in complete control. I had him exactly where I wanted, and got exactly what I wanted from him. Soft power [i]works[/i].
- I have to say, I'm really not impressed with your work. You assign someone arrogant and impatient to negotiate in a tense situation where you have little reason to expect cooperation. Your men did just about everything wrong to control and deescalate the situation, and protect your interests. If someone smart enough to see right through you hadn't been there, the situation would have turned violent and Torres' core and modules could very easily have been lost to you, permanently. Completely unprofessional.
- You spend gobs and gobs of money on trying to establish a perfect defense, and when I break right through it on the budget it cost me to buy [i]playing cards[/i], and your men look down on my methods? Honey, [i]one[/i] of us was deploying resources effectively and efficiently, and it wasn't you.
- So that was our first date, and you basically blew it. You want a second? I'm not coming crawling to you to obey, I have plenty of ways to earn or steal what I need. If you want a second date, you're going to have to start [i]impressing[/i] me.
RAW Paste Data