a guest Mar 8th, 2018 57 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Anonymous 11/08/11(Tue)15:57 No.16885729
- Why do threads like this happen?
- You know wizards have to learn their spells, right?
- And as the DM, you know you control what loot exists?
- So....don't give them any spell you don't want them to have. Done.
- Anonymous 11/08/11(Tue)16:01 No.16885782
- SHUT UP FOREVER.
- >Wizards perform a certain amount of spell research between adventures. Each time a character attains a new wizard level, she gains two spells of her choice to add to her spellbook. The two free spells must be of spell levels she can cast. If she has chosen to specialize in a school of magic, one of the two free spells must be from her specialty school.
- That is NOT "spells from scrolls you have".
- Anonymous 11/08/11(Tue)16:03 No.16885828
- Rule Zero.
- Arcane power isn't something you can go to a goddamn school for. Unless you're actually going to RP with me for months of research, you'll be learning your spells from scrolls.
- Anonymous 11/08/11(Tue)16:06 No.16885865
- No. Just no.
- You're flaunting the rules so you can claim that the game is balanced when it's clearly not. THAT'S NOT HOW THAT WORKS. Fuck off forever.
- Anonymous 11/08/11(Tue)16:12 No.16885944
- Why, just because I decided in my setting that magic should be something rare and special? Not a class you can just take right at character creation? No, YOU fuck off. Don't like it? Run your own game for once, instead of trying to rules lawyer the fuck out of mine.
RAW Paste Data