Delusion Money Making Guide - By Phobos
Aug 12th, 2021 (edited)
- ---- Delusion Money Making Guide ----
- Short Introduction
- As we all know by now, Rockstar has been cracking down on modders abusing menus to make money in their grindy, broken game. This has impacted a lot of users of menus, so I thought I'd make a guide on how to make money using Delusion.
- PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- >>USE THESE METHODS AT ***YOUR*** OWN RISK. I AM SIMPLY GIVING YOU WAYS TO MAKE MONEY, FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES OF COURSE.
- Method #1
- The way most people are doing it nowadays. Car selling. I will be using my previous car gifting guide for this, as well as showing a much quicker way for solo players.
- Car Gifting method:
- Step 1: Send your current personal vehicle back to storage or destroy it
- Step 2: Have your friend or you fill up a garage with Elegy's or street cars, use a 2 car garage if you wanna speed up the process
- Step 3: Gift yourself/your friend a vehicle that can be stored in the garage
- Step 4: Drive the spawned car into the garage and replace one of the vehicles.
- Step 5: Leave GTAO/Join a new session
- Step 6: Take the car out of the garage, drive it to LSC, put in a tracker and coverage or sell it.
- Recommended vehicles for selling: Elegy Retro Custom fully upgraded(Sells for around 900K) or a fully upgraded Deathbike
- (Sells for exactly 1M)
- "Replace" method:
- Step 1: Find any street car that can be stored in a garage.
- Step 2: Make sure there is a free spot in your garage to store the vehicle.
- Step 3: On Delusion, go to the Vehicle options then Vehicle Spawner > Spawn Settings and enable "Spawn Upgraded" & "Spawn Inside"
- Step 4: Afterwards, go to Compacts and hover over any 3 of the Arena War Issi Variants (Apocolypse, Future Shock, Nightmare)
- Step 5: Drive into the garage with the street car and start repeatedly spawning the vehicle you highlighted.
- Step 6: If you followed the steps correctly, the vehicle will appear in your garage as an Issi (The change of radio station is a good indication that it worked.)
- This can also be used to get any vehicle for free.
- ***********SAFE LIMITS***********
- Do not sell more than 2 vehicles every 2 real-world hours.
- Do not sell more than 7 vehicles every 30 real-world hours.
- Vehicle Guide for Replacing: https://youtu.be/KJZryXbjXfU
- Method #2
- Rebranded Menyoo: https://rebrand.ly/menyoo
- Delusion has an ASI loader, we can make use of this to skip casino heist preps using a modified version of Menyoo.
- If you do not know how to use ASI scripts with Delusion, refer to my ASI guide in the FAQ channel.
- For this, you will need a Kotsaka (The submarine).
- Step 1: Load Menyoo through Delusion.
- Step 2: Open "Online Stats Editor" then "Cayo Perico Heist"
- Step 3: Be sure to be OUTSIDE your submarine then select options on Menyoo to setup the heist to your liking.
- Step 4: Save the configuration and head into your submarine and speedrun the heist.
- Step 5: Repeat.
- Method #3
- For this, we'll be making use of Delusion's newly added "Vehicle Sell Toolkit"
- Pre requisites
- - A garage with open slots
- - The ability to read
- Step 1: Head to Recovery > Vehicle Sell Toolkit
- Step 2: Press "Add" under Deluxo
- Step 3: Press "Bail to Singleplayer"
- Step 4: Use the session starter to join a new session.
- Step 5: Upgrade the vehicle and teleport to Los Santos Customs.
- Step 6: Sell the vehicle.
- Video Guide: https://youtu.be/LoQdHvqVlLk
- That brings us to the end of the guide. If there are any questions, feel free to ping me in the support channel.
Please, Sign In to add comment