a guest Jul 17th, 2017 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # emerge -p =kde-base/kdebase-meta-4.6.0 --autounmask
- WARNING: One or more repositories have missing repo_name entries:
- NOTE: Each repo_name entry should be a plain text file containing a
- unique name for the repository on the first line.
- These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
- Calculating dependencies... done!
- !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=kde-base/plasma-apps-4.6.0[aqua=,-kdeprefix]" have been masked.
- !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- - kde-base/plasma-apps-9999::kde (masked by: package.mask, missing keyword)
- - kde-base/plasma-apps-4.6.9999::kde (masked by: package.mask, missing keyword)
- - kde-base/plasma-apps-4.6.0::kde (masked by: package.mask, ~amd64 keyword)
- (dependency required by "kde-base/kdebase-meta-4.6.0" [ebuild])
- (dependency required by "=kde-base/kdebase-meta-4.6.0" [argument])
- For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
- man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
- * IMPORTANT: 2 news items need reading for repository 'gentoo'.
- * Use eselect news to read news items.
RAW Paste Data