a guest Jan 21st, 2019 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- · On a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows 7, you do not configure a proxy in Windows Internet Explorer.
- · You use Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDav) to access a fully qualified domain names (FQDN) site.
- To resolve the issue for a single user
- 1. Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- 2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- 3. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click Multi-String Value.
- 4. Type AuthForwardServerList, and then press ENTER.
- 5. On the Edit menu, click Modify.
- 6. In the Value data box, type the URL of the server that hosts the Web share, and then click OK.
RAW Paste Data