a guest May 23rd, 2019 90 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- local deformationMultiplier = 15.0 -- How much should the vehicle visually deform from a collision. Range 0.0 to 10.0 Where 0.0 is no deformation and 10.0 is 10x deformation. -1 = Don't touch
- local weaponsDamageMultiplier = 0.01 -- How much damage should the vehicle get from weapons fire. Range 0.0 to 10.0, where 0.0 is no damage and 10.0 is 10x damage. -1 = don't touch
- local damageFactorEngine = 10.0 -- Sane values are 1 to 100. Higher values means more damage to vehicle. A good starting point is 10
- local damageFactorBody = 40.0 -- Sane values are 1 to 100. Higher values means more damage to vehicle. A good starting point is 10
- local damageFactorPetrolTank = 40.0 -- Sane values are 1 to 100. Higher values means more damage to vehicle. A good starting point is 64
- local cascadingFailureSpeedFactor = 15.0 -- Sane values are 1 to 100. When vehicle health drops below a certain point, cascading failure sets in, and the health drops rapidly until the vehicle dies. Higher values means faster failure. A good starting point is 8
- local degradingHealthSpeedFactor = 10 -- Speed of slowly degrading health, but not failure. Value of 10 means that it will take about 0.25 second per health point, so degradation from 800 to 305 will take about 2 minutes of clean driving.
- local degradingFailureThreshold = 800.0 -- Below this value, slow health degradation will set in
- local cascadingFailureThreshold = 360.0 -- Below this value, health cascading failure will set in
- local engineSafeGuard = 100.0 -- Final failure value. Set it too high, and the vehicle won't smoke when disabled. Set too low, and the car will catch fire from a single bullet to the engine. At health 100 a typical car can take 3-4 bullets to the engine before catching fire.
- local displayBlips = false
RAW Paste Data