a guest May 19th, 2017 39 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- You have enabled checking of packages via GPG keys. This is a good thing.
- However, you do not have any GPG public keys installed. You need to download
- the keys for packages you wish to install and install them.
- You can do that by running the command:
- rpm --import public.gpg.key
- Alternatively you can specify the url to the key you would like to use
- for a repository in the 'gpgkey' option in a repository section and yum
- will install it for you.
- For more information contact your distribution or package provider.
RAW Paste Data