a guest Feb 22nd, 2019 52 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Your Kubernetes master has initialized successfully!
- To start using your cluster, you need to run the following as a regular user:
- mkdir -p $HOME/.kube
- sudo cp -i /etc/kubernetes/admin.conf $HOME/.kube/config
- sudo chown $(id -u):$(id -g) $HOME/.kube/config
- You should now deploy a pod network to the cluster.
- Run "kubectl apply -f [podnetwork].yaml" with one of the options listed at:
- You can now join any number of machines by running the following on each node
- as root:
- kubeadm join 192.168.137.151:6443 --token 5ykjn1.8jsc4on964v3iqht --discovery-token-ca-cert-hash sha256:7df6e0c7c08df483f7663b92bb4e361df9566beaf8b3dc3aeb6bc7907fab5e1c
RAW Paste Data