a guest May 22nd, 2019 74 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Gang Submissions
- This thread is for information on submissions for Gang Hideouts, Hats, Gun Skins and Melees.
- Gang Hideout submissions should be emailed to iEra.GangSubmissions@gmail.com with the Email Subject being the Gang Name, all files should be attached.
- Send multiple emails if you need to only.
- Hats, Gun Skins and Melees can be sent to either Koda#9378 or Keir#6651 on Discord.
- Gang Hideouts:
- In order for your Gang Hideout to be worked on or added to or even make changes to you will need to submit the following:
- Designs of the levels, this can be a simple drawing on paper or a drawing on paint or photoshop etc
- Any Graphics you want used in the hideout such as decorations
- Any custom Tiles you want using that aren't already available in game
- Once the hideout has been started you may be allowed to change a few minor things but the layout, tiles and graphics will be final. So before submitting make sure everything is final and you are happy with what you are submitting.
- If you want changes like graphics updating or statues updating then either contact Keir##6651 on Discord or message me in game and if i'm not busy I will update them.
- If you want bigger changes then that will be decided between myself and Koda and other staff.
- Gang Hats:
- Gang Hats must not be stolen graphics from another game or anything copyrighted
- They must also not be edits of other gang hats or other hats in game
- The max file size for Gang Hats is 250kb
- Gun Skins:
- Gun Skins have to be of guns that can be purchased and no reward guns like the PSG
- Yet again gun skins must not be stolen or copyright
- And also not a copy of another gun skin in game
- You can't copy the skin from Exotic weapons either
- Melees must not be copyrighted or stolen
- They also cant be minor edits of other melees in game
- More Notes:
- As the Gang Admins we deal with the Gang Rewards and such.
- We don't deal with Gangs being traded and if a trade goes sour there is nothing we can do about it.
- We will not tolerate USDing for Gangs or Gang Rewards and if this happens and you get scammed it is your fault.
- Any bad behaviour from Gangs or Gang Leaders can result in Gang Rewards being delayed.
- All existing gang rewards in place will not be touched.
- This includes any weapons, hats, or items which gangs have won through GST, Gang Hour rewards and Crypt rewards.
RAW Paste Data