|-ICE-| Staff Rules
a guest Aug 19th, 2019 91 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Staff Rules
- 1. Respect all players.
- 2. Listen to your superiors!!
- 4. Do NOT take your own sits. This will result in probation.
- 3. You can only ban people forever if they attempt to crash, do crash or cause some harm to the server - this includes Mass RDMx15+.
- 4. Only use Staff powers if on duty.
- 5. Only use no clip if needed and you MUST be on duty.
- 6. Follow RP rules. You are not excluded from them.
- 7. Only go off duty in spawn!!
- 8. Be a role model.
- 9. Don't RP as staff on duty.
- 10. Familiarize yourself with the RP and Staff rules.
- 11. Don't be ban happy.
- 12. Don't god mode yourself as a rp class.
- 13. Promote the server. Get people to donate and join the steam group.
- 14. Don't disrespect any staff members. We are all Friends (Contact a higher up about situations).
- 15. Do not ask for promotions. If you ask for a promotion, you won't get one.
- 16. Use common sense.
- 17. Don't spy on people (Noclip into their base without reason).
- 18. Don't Physgun people without reason. If a Player is Annoying you DO NOT Physgun them away.
- 19. Don't have printers while on duty.
- 20. Don't base as while on duty.
- 21. Don't have a base while on duty (Including dupes for friends).
- 22. Don't own doors as while on duty.
- 23. If you're the only staff on then you must go on duty.
- 24. Do not accept donations from players for in-game items! This will lead to a Permanent Ban on ALL Servers.
- 25. Do not allow players to bribe others in sits in exchange for no punishment.
- 26. Do not purge on duty.
- 27. Don't make your own rules as an excuse to punish someone.
- 28. If a higher up freezes or jails you, do not undo that without asking.
- 29. If you find any bugs or suggestions then report them on the Trello.
- 30. Make sure to have the |-ICE-| tag to your name.
- 31. Your steam name, and ingame name must line up in some way.
- 32. Staff meetings are MANDATORY. If you cannot attend one, please contact an Admin+.
- Disobeying these rules WILL lead to possible probation and demotion.
- Going Inactive for 4-5 days or not being on Duty when needed will result in Demotion. If you are going to go Inactive please contact an Admin+ or post it in the Inactivity channel in the staff discord.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR RANK PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF THE SUPERADMINS!
RAW Paste Data