- -------- Original Message --------
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:43:04 +0100
- From: !Mediengruppe Bitnik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: !Mediengruppe Bitnik
- To: XXX@XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.ORG
- Hi Julian.
- We have just come back from the post office where we posted a packet to
- you at the Ecuadorian embassy. The packet contains a cell phone, camera
- and battery pack. Through hole in the packet the camera takes pictures
- of the packets surroundings and uploads them to our website.
- The Parcel Live:
- We will be tweeting updates of the parcel on twitter:
- This is where you can follow the status of the packet in realtime.
- The parcel is a live mail art piece. It is intended as REAL_WORLD_PING,
- a SYSTEM_TEST inserted into a highly tense diplomatic crisis. Since you
- took refuge there in June last year, the Ecuadorian embassy in London
- has been the spectacular staging of an intense clash between the
- international order and freedom of information activists.
- We want to see where the parcel will end. Which route it takes and
- whether it reaches you.
- There are over 9000 identical parcels! So, if the first parcel fails to
- reach you, we will undertake a second and third attempt.
- When you receive the packet, could you please:
- 1. Show us your view of the diplomatic crisis unfolding outside the embassy
- 2. Send the camera on to a person of your choice.
- We will ensure the tracking server stays online for future use.
- All the best!
- !Mediengruppe Bitnik
Fwd: DELIVERY FOR MR. ASSANGE
a guest Jan 16th, 2013 15,242 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data