a guest Mar 18th, 2019 57 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I mean this with all the love I've got to give- the crystal in my mind's eye isn't the powerful woman business owner with responsibilities. Or the jetsetting board member. Or the multi county developer.
- You aren't someone I fell for drunk at a party. I don't want your money.
- My mind's eye is a memory of little moments not in fantasy but that are reality. The highlight of which are brushes of a knee or an engaging conversation over terrible coffee. Eye contact making me flutter.
- I hope you have a sense of who I am. Not who I look like or what people think I am.
- I don't know everything that makes you you. But I am not, generally, wrong about people. I trust you. It means something. I want to learn you and I want to learn from you, if you'll let me.
RAW Paste Data