a guest Jun 6th, 2016 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- -Changed ceiling texture in the little starting room to brick instead of that awful gray ceiling lamp texture
- -Evened out the lighting in that area and made it more of a room than a hallway
- -Changed the ceiling of the "eastern" corridor leading t the computer room with the trap to brick so that it's consistent with the western one
- -Slightly re-did the room with the lift and computers, got rid of the pointless switch and walkover linedefs to activate the lift
- -Refined the architecture in the room with the imps and barrels, and un-fucked that ugly BROWNHUG staircase nearby
- -Fixed the little HOM at the entrance to one of the high-up "window" corridors
- -Changed the texture in the rocket launcher/soulsphere secret to marble instead of ash.
- -Refined some of the heights and textures in the big circular hub area
- -Fixed the textures and architecture in the big STARTAN room with the ledge and the trap activated by the lift
- -Redid the weird room next to the blue door leading to the maze (but keep the same overall concept)
- -Turned the computer stack back into a swastika
- -Made the exit room less cramped and re-texture the little exit alcove
- -Darkened the corners of the maze a bit
- -Moved the blue door to the entrance of the room with the funny-looking balcony
- -Removed the yellow key entirely and made the door leading from the maze to the exit chamber locked on the chamber side.
RAW Paste Data